JAMESTOWN – The Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce will honor a number of local businesses and individuals during its annual Salute to the Finest, Monday, March 4 at Shawbucks. These awards are presented annually and pay tribute to some of the outstanding organizations and people who make the Jamestown region special.
This year awards will be presented as follows:
- New Business of the Year, Chautauqua Harbor Hotel;
- Manufacturer of the Year, Cummins Inc.;
- Retailer of the Year, Wegmans;
- Restaurant of the Year, Lena’s Pizza;
- Young Business Persons of the Year, Joe and Alyvia Town the new owners of Pace’s Pizzeria;
- Service to Humanity Award, UCAN Ministry;
- the Pride of Jamestown Award, Reg Lenna Center for the Arts;
- Business of the Year, Lake Shore Paving.
Salute to the Finest is sponsored by Ahlstrom Schaeffer Electric, Elegant Edibles Catering, and Shawbucks.
A cocktail hour with cash bar begins at 5 p.m., with dinner and the program to start at 6 p.m. The cost is $32 for Chamber members and $35 for non-members, or $240 for a table of eight. Several meal options are available. Reservations are requested by February 22. Seating is limited so please register soon on our website ator by calling the Chamber at 484-1101.