JAMESTOWN – Residents in Jamestown will be able to access several local attractions for free this weekend.
This year’s Doors Open Jamestown event is scheduled for Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at locations across the city.
Doors Open Jamestown features free admission to greater Jamestown area attractions, raffle prizes at each location, restaurant specials and more. The event is sponsored by Jamestown Up Close, Jamestown Renaissance Corporation and Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce with support from participating attractions and merchants.
This year’s participants include:
- Audubon Community Nature Center
- Busti Grist Mill
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame
- Dykeman Young Gallery and Vintage Emporium
- Fenton History Center
- Infinity Visual and Performing Arts
- James Prendergast Library
- Lucile M. Wright Air Museum
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Lucille Ball Little Theater
- Martz Observatory
- Northwest Arena
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts
- Robert H. Jackson Center
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History.
For more information on Doors Open Jamestown or for a list of participating venues, restaurants and stores, visit DoorsOpenJamestown.com or check out the event’s Facebook page.