ELLICOTT – The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed the identity of the man who died in a town of Ellicott House Fire last Thursday night. Deputies say 93-year-old Arthur Carlson died in the fire, which started around 10:40 p.m. Thursday inside a Moon Road home. Investigators say he died from smoke inhalation. They believe the fire started when an electrical wire shorted out and has been ruled accidental.
You are here: / / / Police Identify Resident Who Died in Moon Road Fire
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.