WRFA presents a series of live musical performances with Arts on Fire LIVE.
- Oct. 2, 2021 – Ken Hardley & Mandy Andrews (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- Oct. 16, 2021 – Cindy Haight w/Sara Rafaloski (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- Nov. 6, 2021 – Mike Brunacini (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- Nov. 13, 2021 – Cold Lazarus (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- Feb 22, 2022 (Tuesday) – The Probables (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- March 17, 2022 (Thursday) – Sixpence – (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- April 21, 2022 (Thursday) – Feverhawk – (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- May 6, 2022 (Friday) – Dennis Drew: Unfinished – (Watch on Youtube)
- May 19, 2022 (Thursday) – Fredonia Guitar Quartet – (Watch on Youtube / Facebook)
- July 19, 2022 (Tuesday) – Hot At Bats – (Watch on Youtube)
- August 18 (Friday) – Infinity Visual & Performing Arts Students (Prerecorded)
- August 25, 2022 (Thursday) – Smilo and The Ghost – 7 p.m.
- September 20, 2022 (Tuesday) – The In Crowd – 7 p.m.
- October 20, 2022 (Thursday) – Hallow Society – 7 p.m.
- November 17, 2022 (Thursday) – Pearl City Jazz – 7 p.m.
- December 2022 – TBA
ABOUT Arts on Fire LIVE:
Arts On Fire LIVE brings you the very best of Chautauqua County’s local artists via a live, in-studio performance! For five Saturdays in the Fall 2021, we’ll bring you a new live session featuring well-established acts, spanning styles and genres! There is no in-studio audience. Instead, listeners and viewers are encouraged to tune in to the performance live as it happens, or podcast/stream the show afterward. The program will not only be broadcast live, but also replayed the following week during our regular Arts on Fire time slot – Fridays at 5 p.m. on WRFA!
The show is produced and broadcast by WRFA-LP 107.9 FM, Kranky Plate Productions, and the Reg Lenna Center for the Arts in Jamestown, NY.
All Arts on Fire LIVE performances for 2021 were made possible in part by support from the United Arts Appeal of Chautauqua County Projects Pool Grants Program and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting’s American Rescue Plan Act Stabilization Grant.