Originally airing Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018.
WRFA’s Jason Sample talks with Richard Fleurant and Ian Eastman from Evergreen Health about the 16th annual Dining Out for Life, happening Tuesday, Oct. 9 at participating restaurants throughout Western New York.
The Dining Out For Life fundraising raises money to support the comprehensive spectrum of services provided by Buffalo-based Evergreen Health, a not-for-profit organization providing HIV services since 1983. ALL the money raised through this event stays right here in WNY, helping those in our community affected by HIV and their families.
There are 84 participating restaurants this year in Erie, Niagara, Orleans and Chautauqua counties.
Local restaurants include:
- Forte! the Restaurant – (716) 484-6063 – Donating 33% Dinner
- Andriaccio’s Restaurant – (716) 753-5200 – Donating 25% Dinner
- Brazil Craft Beer & Wine Lounge – (716) 708-2471 – Donating 25% Dinner
- Ellicottville Brewing Company West – (716) 679-7939 – Donating 25% Lunch, Dinner
- Labyrinth Press Company – (716) 708-2471 – Donating 25% Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
- Landmark Restaurant – (716) 720-5633 – Donating 25% Dinner
This event has raised over $1.2 million over the last 15 years, and we are hoping to continue that lucky streak this year – with your help.
← All Posts for Show Community Matters