JAMESTOWN – It’s restaurant week in Chautauqua County, and more than three dozen establishments throughout the region, including several here in the greater Jamestown area, are taking part.
On the Oct. 15 presentation of Community Matters, WRFA public affairs director Jason Sample talks with Jason Toczydlowski from the Jamestown Chamber of Commerce to get more details about Restaurant Week 2015. Also featured in the interview is Sean Jones from Valhalla Restaurant and Judy Sandson from the Harvest Cafe… both located in Jamestown, NY.
37 restaurants from all over Chautauqua County are participating in Restaurant Week. All are members of the Chamber of Commerce and have worked to provide some special offerings for patrons during the event. Here is a list of participating restaurants by community:
- Ashville: Ashville General Store
- Bemus Point: Coppola’s Pizzaria
- Celoron: Main Landing Restaurant
- Dunkirk: Windjammer’s at the Clarion Hotel, Fireside Manor, Jenna’s 4th Street Café, Pizza Hut, Pizza Village
- Dewittville: Village Restaurant
- Falconer: Belle-View East
- Fredonia: Domus Fare, Fred’s Food Service, Squire’s Table at the White Inn
- Greenhurst: Coach’s Chatterbox, Steener’s Pub
- Irving: Colony Seafood & Steakhouse, Tom’s Family Restaurant
- Jamestown: Brazil Craft Beer and Wine Lounge, Brick City Market, Forte, Fresco Pizza &
- Wings, Gialy’s Restaurant, Harvest Time Café, Havana Cuban Café, Jones Valhalla, Landmark Restaurant, Pizza Hut, Shawbucks Press Room
- Lakewood: Southern Tier Brewing Company
- Mayville: Andriaccio’s Family Restaurant, Chautauqua Harbor House, J & B Mayville Diner, Lakeview Hotel and The Docks, Olive’s at Chautauqua Suites, Webb’s Captain’s Table
- Westfield: Jimmy’s Pizza, Parkview Café
Restaurant Week 2015 is sponsored by CHQ Local Food, Sam’s Club and the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce. It runs from October 19-25. Residents are being encouraged to go to at least 3 different restaurants this week to show their support.
You can learn more at www.CHQRestWeek.com or follow CHQ Restaurant Week on Facebook and Twitter.
← All Posts for Show Community Matters