This oral history program allows Chautauqua County residents to provide their first-hand accounts of people, places, industries and events from our region’s rich past.
Topics for the June 25 interview session include:
– Neighborhood Corner Stores
– Growing Up in an Italian Family in Jamestown
– The Palace Renovation and Opening of Reg Lenna Civic Center
– Jamestown Ice Arena Development and Opening
– Local Youth Groups (Boys & Girls Club, Infinity, Striders, etc)
– Memories of Chautauqua Lake: Beaches, Boating, Communities, etc.
– The Construction of Route 17 / Chautauqua Lake Veterans Memorial Bridge
– Boats & Boat Races on Chautauqua Lake
– Chautauqua County Music Venues & Musicians
– and Presidential Visits to Chautauqua County
Those who want to participate are encouraged to sign up for a 30-minute interview session at the Reg Lenna Center for the Arts on June 25.
Anyone participating must register ahead of time by emailing WRFA@RegLenna.com with “I Remember” in the subject line or calling 716-664-2465 ext. 209.
For more information, visit www.WRFALP.com/IRemember.