JAMESTOWN – The very popular Doors Open Jamestown will be back again in 2014. The date has been set for Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014. Doors Open is designed to give area residents a look into our local attractions, with free admission for the day to demonstrate the many tremendous tourism opportunities right here in our own backyard.
Sponsored by the Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce, Doors Open has grown substantially since it first began. Locations participating this year are:
- Audubon Center and Sanctuary
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame
- Fenton History Center
- Gateway Train Station
- Infinity Performing Arts
- Jamestown Savings Bank Arena
- Lucille Ball Little Theatre
- Lucy-Desi Center for Comedy
- Prendergast Library
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts
- Robert H. Jackson Center
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute for Natural History.
Many of the participating venues will offer specials in their gift shops or prize drawings, and local businesses and restaurants will offer Doors Open specials as well. Watch for more details to come, but save the date – January 18 for Doors Open Jamestown!