JAMESTOWN – The very popular Doors Open Jamestown will be back again on Saturday, January 19.
Doors Open offers free admission for the day to our local attractions, demonstrating the extraordinary tourism opportunities that are right here in our own backyard. Sponsored by the Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce and the Jamestown Renaissance Corporation, Doors Open has grown substantially since it first began.
- Jamestown Audubon Nature Center
- Busti Grist Mill
- Chautauqua Harbor Hotel
- Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Fenton History Center
- Infinity Visual and Performing Arts
- James Prendergast Public Library
- Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- Lucille Ball Little Theatre
- Martz Kohl Observatory
- Marvin Community House
- National Comedy Center (preregistration required due to limited capacity)
- Northwest Arena
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts
- Robert H. Jackson Center
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History
- Spire Theater
- Tot Spot
- Venue 31
The hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for this FREE day at many of our local museums and attractions.