JAMESTOWN – The Jamestown Community Chamber of Commerce has selected several local businesses and individuals to receive awards in its annual Salute to the Finest program, taking place later this month on Wednesday, Feb. 25 at La Scala Restaurant.
Receiving awards this year are:
- Manufacturer of the Year, TitanX;
- Retailer of the Year, Jamestown Cycle Shop;
- Community Service Award, Tim Shults;
- Pride of Jamestown Award, Gary Peters Sr. and Gary Peters Jr.;
- Business of the Year, Digitell;
- Service to Humanity Award, Lynn Development Group;
- New Business of the Year, Line-X of Jamestown;
- Restaurant of the Year, Pressroom Restaurant at Shawbucks.
In recognition of the Jamestown Community Chamber’s partnership projects with the Jamestown Young Professionals two additional awards will be presented: Young Community Leader of the Year, Peter Lombardi; and Young Business Leader of the Year, Pete Scheira.
The awards dinner will begin with registration and a cocktail hour at 5pm, followed by a served dinner and the program at 6pm. The cost is $28 per person or $218 for a table for 8. Dinner choices are prime rib, Parmesan encrusted salmon, or eggplant Parmesan. The cost includes hors d’oeuvres, salad, bread, dessert, and coffee or tea. There will be a cash bar. Advanced registration is required.
Please register by February 20 on the Chamber’s web site or by calling 484-1101.